Engineered quartz has become one of the most popular choices for countertops
Made up of 93% natural quartz crystals and advanced polymer resins, quartz counters are highly durable and resistant to scratching, staining and water absorption. Due to its non-porous nature, quartz surfaces will never require any application of protective sealing and is virtually maintenance free. The surface is resistant to stains and scratches, saving you from costly repairs. It is also antimicrobial and able to repel bacteria, mold and mildew. Cleaning quartz is extremely easy and is family friendly.
Super durable and aesthetically beautiful
Our leading edge suppliers have transformed of creating engineered quartz slabs into a fine art. Advances in technology have enabled the manufacturers of quartz counter tops to create a composite that challenges one to wonder. Is it real stone or simply beautiful, superbly-crafted quartz counter tops. This same technology also provides virtually unlimited colour and pattern combinations that perfectly reflect your tastes..
- Difficult to distinguish high-quality quartz from granite, marble and other natural stone
- Wide variety of colours and designs
- Low Maintenance and Non Porous
- Installed cost of natural stone and quartz countertops is about the same.
- Quartz countertops are more susceptible to sustained heat damage
- Cannot use in an uncovered outdoor area as direct sun will fade and warp.
- If your counter is longer than 120 inches, or if it involves a complex configuration, quartz may have to be fabricated in more than one section, which means you’ll have one or more seams
Not only will you appreciate the look of quartz, you’ll find it remarkably easy to maintain—unlike marble and natural stone, which require a special sealant and can be finicky to care forBob Villa